The Placement Agreement is your ASiiA internship contract. It is an agreement between the participant, the sending university, the host organization and the LEONARDO-OFFICE SAXONY.
Your contract clarifies important items such as:
- Information about your host organization
- The main tasks you will be asked to fulfill
- The type of support and supervision you can expect from your supervisor
- The requirements of the company in terms of knowledge, skills and language proficiency that the
participant should possess
- The payment and/or non-monetary benefits the host company agrees to
- The rights and responsibilities of each party
Your Placement Agreement can only be created once the ASiiA coordinator in Saxony has received these 3 fully-completed documents at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- ASiiA Application Form - For students and graduates. This form is meant to be filled out by the
- Company Form - This form is meant to be filled out by the host company.
- Job Description Form - This form is meant to be filled out by the host company.
IMPORTANT: Read the instructions on the documents carefully and do not convert the documents to a PDF document.
You will receive your Placement Agreement by email for your work permit application. Additionally, you will receive your Placement Agreement by mail with additional information. A completed Placement Agreement, with original signatures, needs to be mailed back to the LEONARDO-OFFICE SAXONY.
Every ASiiA participant is required to provide both ASiiA Coordinating Offices in Saxony and in Alberta with the following final documents:
- A copy of your Letter of Reference from your employer. Please ensure that your start and
end internship dates are clearly specified on your letter of reference, also please ensure a brief
evaluation of your performance is included and it is signed by your supervisor or other signing
These documents are required to be submitted within 2 weeks of completing your ASiiA Internship.