An internship offer is only accepted as part of the ASiiA program if the following terms are met:
1. The applicant fulfills the elegibility criteria
2. The host organization is located in Saxony.
3. The host organization can provide the trainee with a full-time work schedule.
4. The minimum internship length is three months, the maximum is one year. Most internship offers
are for a 3 to 6 months period.
5. The trainee has valid a work permit for the duration of the internship.
6. The trainee has obtained sufficient insurance coverage for the entire time spent abroad.
7. The trainee agrees to the terms and conditions in the ASiiA Placement Agreement by signing it. The
Placement Agreement is an agreement between the participant, the host organization and the